Wednesday 28 December 2011

Factasy, Forest and Family

Born and Brought up in West London, I work as a Software Development Project Manager in the Media industry.

My life is dominated by spending time with my family, following my favourite football team - Nottingham Forest (that continuously test my faith in them) and now a new found interest in "factasy". I like to take historic events and weave new stories around them. 

I have recently come up with a few creative story ideas that I feel deserve to be shared with a wider audience. I have started the process of developing these ideas in to plot synopsis and chapter breakdowns. 

Recently I submitted a book proposal to a publishing house and managed to get it read by the commissioning editor. However as the idea was for a particular genre franchise, the idea was rejected for not fitting their format.

I am keen to share my ideas and experiences with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment